You probably know that the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) has six advisory committees to help it do its very big job. But unless you’re on one of the committees, you don’t often get a chance to see them at work.
Now’s your chance. All six advisory committees will be meeting jointly on March 29, from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST – and you’re invited.
What are the committees, again? Here’s a list:
- SAMHSA National Advisory Council
- Center for Mental Health Services National Advisory Council
- Center for Substance Abuse Prevention National Advisory Council
- Center for Substance Abuse Treatment National Advisory Council
- Advisory Committee for Women’s Services
- Tribal Technical Advisory Committee
The meeting will be held at SAMHSA, 1 Choke Cherry Road, Rockville, MD 20857, in the Sugarloaf/Seneca Conference Rooms.
Register by March 22 to attend in person.
Can’t attend in person? You can watch the live webcast.
If you have any questions, contact SAMHSA online or call 1-877-SAMHSA-7.