Our mission is to reduce teen substance abuse and support families impacted by addiction.
HOW WE DO IT:
- Drive awareness of teen substance abuse
- Offer families practical programs for prevention and treatment
- Help families prevent and cope with teen drug and alcohol abuse
- Offer information and research on the ever-changing drug landscape
- Inspire young people to make positive decisions to stay healthy and avoid drugs and alcohol
- Build healthy communities by advocating for adolescent treatment/recovery support and funding for youth prevention programs.